Ready to get going on a great event? Awesome!
- Browse our Collection to find the perfect pieces for your event.
- Add items to your Wishlist and a few details and hit Submit.
- We’ll send you an estimate that is valid for one week.
- If everything looks good, let us know.
- Pay 50% of the invoice online and sign the e-rental agreement to confirm your reservation.
- Your final balance is due two weeks before your event, and we’ll need your guest specific numbers (chairs, plates, etc.) before then.
- We drop off your items, you have a blast, we pick up your items.
- We’ll send you a final invoice if there are any payments needed for broken or missing items.
Not sure where to start? Have questions about availability or a special item? Need setup? Give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about your unique event!
- 50% non-refundable payment and a signed rental agreement will reserve your date, schedule your delivery, and reserve your pieces.
- Final payment is due 14 calendar days before drop-off.
- Nervous your guest count is going to change? Email us.
- We have a 10% refundable damage deposit. It covers broken or missing small pieces and excessive cleaning fees, but it does NOT cover damage that exceeds the damage deposit. Everything came back okay? The deposit goes right back to you!
Delivery & In-store Pickup
- San Juan Island: Free delivery for orders over $300
- Orcas/Lopez/Shaw/Outer Islands: Minimum order amount of $500. Delivery fees start at the ferry fee, and depend on the amount you are renting. Email us with your specifics and we’ll get you a quote.
- In-store Pickup
- In-store pickup (as opposed to us delivering) is available for small items only. Email us for more information.
- Standard service is ‘tailgate service’ – items unloaded and delivered to a covered space within 25 feet. Do you need setup or styling services? Is a covered space not available at your venue? Email us!
- Items must be returned to the agreed upon pickup area ON TIME. We MUST be notified in advance if you need help breaking down or moving items. An additional fee will apply if we are not notified. This includes your venue being inaccessible and your rental items not being not in one central place
- You are responsible for returning your rented items to the drop-off/pickup spot in the following condition:
- Tables must be wiped down
- Smaller items must be packaged in the original boxes
- Glassware must be packed into the original crates open side down
- Tableware and Flatware must be scraped and rinsed off
- Failure to return these items in this condition may result in a 30% cleaning fee
Item Specific Policies
- Guest count specific items (chairs, plates, forks, etc.) can only be reduced 10% from your initial count. Worried your count might change by more than that? Email us!